Page Banner
Home > Travel Tips > Identification for Travel
  1. U.S. passport
  2. U.S. passport card
  3. DHS "Trusted Traveler" cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
  4. U.S. Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians)
  5. Permanent Resident Card
  6. Border Crossing Card
  7. DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
  8. Driver's Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
  9. Native American Tribal Photo ID
  10. HSPD-12 PIV Card
  11. An airline or airport-issued ID (if issued under a TSA-approved security plan)
  12. A foreign government-issued passport
  13. Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card
  14. Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
  15. Non-US/Canadian citizens are not required to carry their passports if they have documents issued by the U.S. government such as Permanent Resident Cards. Those who do not should be carrying their passports while visiting the U.S.
Academic Building
  Texas A&M University - State of Texas
System Brand Privacy & Security - Statewide Search -  State Link Policy -Texas Homeland Security - Site Policies

©  All rights reserved, Texas A&M University Trademark | Webmaster | Maintained by Easterwood Airport