This Privacy and Security Statement applies to the Easterwood Airport homepage - www.easterwoodairport.com. The Easterwood homepage contains links to various external websites. The Airport is not responsible for the privacy and security practices or the content of external websites linked to from the Easterwood Airport homepage.
Personal information that you provide via email or through other online means will be used only for purposes necessary to serve your needs, such as responding to an inquiry or other request for information. This may involve redirecting your inquiry or comment to another person or department better suited to meeting your needs.
Our site does use server logs to collect information concerning your internet connection and general information about your visit to our website. This information may be used to analyze trends; to create summary statistics for the purpose of determining technical design specifications; and to identify system performance or problem areas.
This means we sometimes acquire, record, and analyze portions of the data that is entered into, stored on, and/or transmitted through this site by you. This information is only released – when legally required – to help law enforcement investigations, legal proceedings or internal investigations of TAMU rule and regulation violations. These groups would use the information to track the electronic interactions back to the source computer(s) or account(s).
A cookie file contains unique information that a website can use to track such things as passwords, pages you have visited, the date you last looked at a specific page, and to identify your session at a particular website.
Server Log Information
The following information is collected from server logs for analysis.
User/client hostname - The hostname (or IP address if DNS is disabled) of the user/client requesting access
- HTTP header, "user agent" - The user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it is running on
- HTTP header, "referrer" - The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page
- System date - The date and time of the user/client request
- Full request - The exact request the user/client made
- Status - The status code the server returned to the user/client
- Content length - The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client
- Method - The request method used
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI) - The location of a resource on the server
- Query string of the URI - Anything after the question mark in a URI
- Protocol - The transport protocol and version used
If you have any questions about the practices of this site or your use of this website, please contact the webmaster or through regular mail at:
1 McKenzie Terminal Blvd., Suite 112
College Station, TX 77845